Write How to guide and get paid for your efforts!
We are calling all the technical writers out there. It’s a golden opportunity for all those professionals who want to excel and seek recognition for their unique writing skills. We are offering an exclusive medium to the technical writers to come and write here on our website. This invitation is for all the IT professionals who are looking to pass on their hands-on experiences with technical software and systems.
We are basically a top-notch technical blog that works around complex topics, including but not limited to Linux Operating Systems and Open Source. You can reach out to us with your thoughts and topics you want to work on.
So, what’s in it for you? We say A LOT.
- You will be getting paid for your every published work (make an offer to us and we’ll reach back with a quick plan)
- Your tutorials or written content will be published under your name.
- You will get fan following and recognition through your published tutorials on technical topics
We would strongly recommend you to contact us before you start writing on any topic. This step is important so that you don’t write on an already written topic. We acknowledge your time and efforts so we will appreciate if you could send us a snapshot of your written content so that we can guide you better.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for competitive, highly experienced and skilled professionals in the IT field, specifically someone who can write on complex topics.
- Writers who can write advanced software and different operating systems that are used in IT firms
- We have a set of topics that we want the IT professionals to write on, however, writers have an option to suggest other topics.
All writers are requested to write their tutorials as per the following guidelines:
- Writers will be required to write tutorials of 600-800 words
- Present ideas in a professional and understandable manner.
- Must explain commands of each software or decided topic in detail and with examples
- Must proofread the content before submitting.
- Content written needs to be original and not copy pasted (each piece of work will be checked for plagiarism through plagiarism checker)
- You need to send all the written content through direct email (please refer to the email address in the next section).
- Make sure to check the style and formatting standards of already published articles on our website.
- You need to write a tutorial in a step-by-step format, ensuring that each point is explained with an actual screenshot of the particular command.
- Write the articles in US or UK English and submit it in HTML format. Furthermore, it is important for you to send the screenshots and images used within the text into a separate zip folder.
- Make sure not to provide the same topic content to any other technical site to publish the same.
Where to submit the articles on the website?
Writers can submit their work at email@example.com. Please note that we take 4-5 days to review your submitted work.
Tutorials topics that we are looking to have articles on.
We have a wide range of subject areas that we want the articles to be on. However, IT professional writers can always suggest new subject areas, operating systems and software used in the field of IT. Below are some of the topics that we would want to cover through detailed tutorials:
- RedHat Enterprise Linux
- Oracle Linux
- Linux Security
- Open Source
- Web Server
- Email Server
As mentioned earlier, we are always open for more suggestions from our writers. So you are most welcome to share your suggestions with us and get an immediate response from us on that.
Please note, we reserve the right to edit your submitted work in order to align it with our website’s tone and style. If you are interested in getting your work published or want to know more about this opportunity then feel free to contact us.